Many people ask me about my VPN and of course how to use:
…when travelling outside the US, UK or Canada. It is a fact that more and more people spend months travelling around the world for business. When I am in such a situation, I want to have at least some contact with my culture and homeland. Taking our Apple TV with us or simply watching TV on our laptop is not an issue. What is an issue is our foreign IP address, which causes the aforementioned providers to deny us service. Even though we’re still paying for it, we cannot watch our TV.
It’s not the providers’ ill will – after all, we are their paying customers, so they care about our satisfaction. The problem most likely stems from complicated and very restrictive agreements with the owners of the rights to the movies, TV series and other media we want to watch.
This is why I recommend using VPN. It has the following benefits:
Good VPN has the following benefits:
- We can watch our favourite TV series and movies whenever we want – no matter whether we’re in China or Germany.
- Our Internet connection is additionally encrypted, which means we run a lower risk of our sensitive information, such as our bank login and password, being intercepted.
But how to choose the best VPN service? It’s not easy. We have thousands of companies who sell VPN. Most of them are very weak (Pareto 80/20 :P) I used a lot of vpns in last ten years. Not all of them were good. Personally, now I have been using Torguard for three months now.
I am very satisfied with Torguard VPN because:
- the stability of the connection,
- the connection speed,
- their professional support,
- and, of course, the reasonable price tag.
Check it here.